- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lectures Available
- Hypnotherapy Certification Programs
- NLP Certification Programs
- Corporate Programs
- Professional Articles
- Purchase Sessions
- Research Citations
- Dr. Wesley Anderson's Hypnosis Blog
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
A hypnosis session is the one benefit that your employees will remember for years to come
Types of Sessions Available
Group and private sessions are available for your company. Group sessions may be conducted as an in-house program at your facility for groups of eight or more.
Private one on one sessions may be scheduled at your location or at our facility.
Regardless of the type of session that you choose for your employees, they will be grateful that you care about their health and well being.
All sessions will be conducted by a Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
The cost for a hypnosis program will vary depending on the number of participants, and the type of program. Several payment structures are available, including:
1. The company pays the entire fee for the program.
2. The company pays 75% the employee pays 25%.
3. The employee and employer each pay 50%.
4. The employer donates the time and the employee pays for the whole program.
A hypnosis program does not cost money.
Want to read more about Hypnosis, Stop Smoking, or Weight Control Programs?